Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dreaming of Turquoise


I'm a big fan of Turquoise color. Its relaxing, its soothing. It reminds me of the sea, of an unspoiled beach, 
of a clear sky, of a delicious cocktail, of a lovely bunch of Hydrangea flowers, of a feminine prom gown, of an elegant turquoise gem on a ring.

Here are the materials and procedures from the inspiration above.
Stretchable nylon, needle, bracelet pendant connector, jump ring, turquoise designed-beads,
genuine swarovski bead for ultimate sparkle (I prefer mine heart shaped).

Put nylon on the needle. First place the bracelet connector, the reason for this is that we can hide the
nylon end inside the connector giving the bracelet a clean look. Then place the beads. I used 10mm round
turquoise-designed beads for this bracelet. Check the bracelet circumference around your wrist.
Secure the nylon end and hide it inside the bracelet charm connector (no proof then that you just tie the ends). Place the heart-shaped swarovski crystal bead in a jump ring. Attached the jump ring to the bracelet-pendant connector.


Pictorials of my creations.


Here's the finish project and oh my, I love wearing this one.


*** dReaM, CreAte, InsPire ***

*** Craftaholic Pinay ***

No comments:

Post a Comment