Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Customized Doll Box Measurement

I've finally decided to sell my hand-crafted doll gown. I enjoyed sewing my dolls their dresses but I'm living in a shared apartment and could no longer display them all, so my lovely dolls and their gowns are just in boxes. 

I contacted a local seller of acetate boxes to check if they can customize me a box with my own measurement. After I received a reply, now I have to decide the measurement of my box. Funny, for the longest time I never knew what is a typical Barbie doll height is, so I have to rely on Google again to give me the answer. According to Wikipedia, a standard Barbie doll is 11'5 inches tall and I have to convert it to centimeters so I could give it to the supplier coz that is what they ask.

Note: 1 inch = 2.54 centimeters

My box will be: Height (34 cm) x Length (22 cm) x Width (13 cm)

Will update this blog if my acetate boxes arrive and will be posting my doll gowns as well. 

*** dReaM, CreAte, InsPire ***

*** Craftaholic Pinay ***

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment