Sunday, November 18, 2012

One Sleepless Night


Received an order in my sulit account; www.ladynyx14.sulit.com.ph and instantly said yes to buyer's order of 50 pairs of simple earrings. Good thing his instruction was assorted designs so I rummaged my box of materials and checked if I can create fifty pairs with my remaining supplies. Not convinced though, coz I wanted to deliver assorted designs to my buyer that I have to run to my nearest craftshop, CAROLINA's at MegaMall to get some new beads.

How long does it take me to finish the fifty pairs? A lenghty SEVEN hours. How does that happened? I watched television, texting my friends and eat in between thinking of designs and creating them. So that's it, I never sleep for a whole night and must go to work the following day with an online training waiting for me when I returned home. If I focused, fifty pairs including packaging might only take me three hours, including design thinking.

Lesson learned: Move faster and focused.

But after all the hard word and sleepless night, when my buyer finally called so he could pick up his order and I received the payment right away, I feel great. Oh, I honestly feel great. My buyer is a guy and his giving it as a gift to his girlfriend which is a very sweet gesture, I couldnt help to tell him his such a sweet partner ;-P

Post this same picture in my facebook page and friends were happy about my new "raket". Keep on receiving inquiries and questions and small orders as well. 

(Sweet) Realization : My talent is a gift. (giggles,LOL)

*** dReaM, CreAte, InsPire ***

*** Craftaholic Pinay ***

No comments:

Post a Comment