Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Green Zig Zag Necklace Goes to Dampalitan and Borawan Islands of Quezon Province


My green necklace matches perfectly the places I recently visited. Dampalitan Island with its pine trees planted shore and Borawan Island with plants and trees growing on the rocks.

I was able to wear the necklace the whole two days without causing inconvenience on my part. It seems I picked the right beads and materials this time. The round shape but flat surface green beads sits
perfectly in my chest, its not causing any friction at all. Happy with my creation. :)

Check the rest of my adventures at my personal/travel blog www.ladynyx14.blogspot.com
I will try to compose the article as soon as possible.

Summer is just couple of months away. What will be your summer accessory this year?

*** dReaM, CreAte, InsPire ***

*** Craftaholic Pinay ***

No comments:

Post a Comment