Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Zig Zag Necklace Design


This is the necklace I made (rushed) for my Dampalitan/Borawan Islands trip.
I knew we will be swimming in sea water and so I need one that is not made of metal. The Monaco crochet thread is perfect for this necklace. I want one I could wear all throughout my trip. 

Materials/Instructions:
1. Get beads with holes near at one side (not in the middle) to get this zig zag design.
2. Smaller beads. I choose cats eye coz it doesn't fade easily, its smooth and it won't be affected by sweat. 
3. Black Monaco crochet thread. 
4. Place cats eye beads on the thread.
5. Tie both ends.
6. Place your primary beads. Decide how long it will be. Mine was bigger coz I want to emphasize it when I wear it.
7. Tie to close.

*** dReaM, CreAte, InsPire ***

*** Craftaholic Pinay ***

No comments:

Post a Comment