Sunday, July 21, 2013

Old Party Shirt Turns Sexy Swimsuit Cover Ups


I used this white see-through shirt when partying before but of course time came and I no 
longer want it for that purpose.
Since I am also a beach-goer, I decided to turn it to swimsuit cover-up rather than disposing it 
completely. I like the fabric so much because it's soft and comfortable and when wet, it hugs my 
body shape, giving a sexy silhouette.
To create your own cover-up, find old shirt with soft, light fabric and if you can find a 
see-through one, much better.
I cut the sleeves of my shirt, then I also cut the neck area. If the fabric stays together you no longer need to 
sew them. This is originally a round, high neck shirt so I cut the front part of the shirt deeper giving it a V shape til' it reach somewhere in the middle of my bust area. Reason is I still loved wearing necklace even when I am swimming and I won't sacrifice that piece of fashion statement and so this DIY cover-up allows me to show my summer necklace.
I used the fabric I cut a little later, gathered the fabric on one shoulder area and sew it. The finish item is at the middle of the photo. Since its made of light fabric, this cover-up dries fast when I get out of
the water and I could walk on the beach without calling much attention.
Save some bucks for this project so buy pasalubong instead.

*** dReaM, CreAte, InsPire ***

*** Craftaholic Pinay ***

No comments:

Post a Comment