Monday, March 25, 2013

Air21: Online Sellers Business Partner


If your're an online seller, one of the things you must consider is which courier to entrust your shipment.
Now that's not something we must be serious about coz failure of shipping sabotage
our reputation which loosely based on trust from people and customer who barely know us and we might eventually lose clients and damage our business and business name if we take it lightly.

Since I started online selling, I go with Air21 services.  I specifically liked their Door to Door Sulight Packages which fits most of my shipment that weight around 1.50 to 4 Kilos.

Compare to small couriers we have around now, Air21 is still a bit pricey but considering the reliability of it, 
I still prefer their service. I learned in the process that most clients, specially those who are excited with their purchases and provincial transaction are not really much concern if they pay a bit higher as long as we could be trustworthy as well, deliver them what they pay for. 

I dropped them at my favorite Mail n More branch in Tiendesitas, Pasig and if the attendant tell me it will be a day or two days shipment, I am confident to inform my buyers that their shipment are on the way with that exact time frame. No worries, I could relax and I like it very much. 

I basically like the text service that I and my clients received informing us when shipment will be deliver and on my end, if the shipment was already received by my clients. Again, I am after punctuality, reliability and speed transaction. I have a regular work and busy doing other stuffs and I hate services that consumes my precious time. 

Visit their website, www.air21.com.ph and check the Sulight Packages that might suit your needs; http://www.air21.com.ph/main/sulight.php

Like what I wrote in my collage photos above, enjoy what matter's most in life like fun, activities, pursuing passion, work, family, friends and me-moments because Air21 will guarantee they will take good care of our shipments the way we care for our businesses.

Kudos to Air21, Online Sellers Business Partner.


Love,

Lady Nyx of www.craftaholicpinay.blogspot.com

www.ladynyx14.sulit.com.ph

www.facebook.com/craftaholicpinay


*** dReaM, CreAte, InsPire ***

*** Craftaholic Pinay ***

No comments:

Post a Comment